If you love character-driven fantasy, elegant prose, and free books, you need to join my ARC team right now!
Why, you ask? Let me give you five reasons.
- First dibs! My next novel, Death and the Maiden, will be published on September 27, 2022. BUT… If you join my ARC team, you won’t have to wait that long. You’ll get to read the book well before its official release date.
- You’ll get a FREE copy of the E-book. Yup, that’s right. It won’t cost you a single penny. Just download the E-book and enjoy!
- You get the chance to creatively contribute to the novel’s success simply by leaving a review of the book and recommending it to others.
- You might just discover your new favourite Indie author. 😉
- And did I mention you’ll get the book for free? Yours to keep. On your computer, phone, or favourite E-reader. forever yours.
But what’s the book even about?
She was a grandmother. Now she’s young again. And she hates it.
Her last day at work ended in disaster, she missed her husband’s most important concert of the year, and if that wasn’t bad enough, now Alysia is stuck on a foreign world. A world where technology hasn’t evolved past the 19th century, and people still believe in magic.
Desperate to find her way back home, she ends up on a wild-goose chase to yet other worlds, where she discovers uncomfortable truths about herself and her past. Unable to cope with this new reality, Alysia loses herself in her efforts to help a young couple overcome a horrendous trauma.
Then people start dying and Alysia sees her hopes of ever making it back to Earth evaporate.
Sounds good. How do I join your ARC team?
You can join my ARC team by filling out the application form or messaging me on Facebook.
Please be advised that Death and the Maiden is a dark story that includes scenes dealing with sexual assault, alcoholism, mental illness, and suicide, and focuses heavily on the psychology of its characters. It is LGBTQ+ friendly, and features a disabled protagonist.
If any of this makes you uncomfortable, this might not be the book for you.